- About Us
Built circa 1846- 1847 and assigned number 1780 by the maker, this violin embodies Vuillaume’s interpretation of a 1735 Guarneri del Gesù model, perhaps inspired by the "Plowden" or "d’Egville" by the great Cremonese master. The varnish is a luminous red-orange.
Certificates: William Moennig 1973, Hans Weisshaar 1975, Robertson & Sons
Contact us for more information
Robertson & Sons is proud to be able to offer one of the largest and most diverse collections of bowed stringed instruments in North America.
Famous for our non-invasive and artistic restorations, many of today's leading professionals trust only our experienced luthiers when it comes to the care of their precious instruments and bows.
Robertson's has developed a national reputation for supplying the highest quality rental outfits on the market. All rental instruments are set up and adjusted by our in-house luthiers to professional performance specifications.